The public bus (T4, Cardiff to Newtown) runs every 2 hours during the day Monday to Saturday and will drop off/pick up on request at the top of the old road (approx 20 yards from the property).
Mobile phone reception is erratic throughout the local area although we do have coverage for O2 and Vodaphone networks.
- There are two level parking spaces a few yards from the front door (cars need to be driven through a wide entrance gate which is normally kept closed).
- The shower room and toilet have separate doors and are accessed through the dining porch.
- There is a step up into the kitchen/lounge and a shallow step through to the bedroom.
- All the beds have non feather pillows and duvets.
- There is a file in the kitchen/lounge containing contact details for emergency services, taxis etc.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed in the Cabin.
Whilst we have tried to communicate an accurate picture of our facilities, please contact us to discuss any special requirements you may have and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Reviewed 3 March 2018